slow release protein
fast release protein
better protein absorption
- This product is designed as a meal replacement and protein supplement especially for sportsmen, sportswomen, athletes and bodybuilders on a banting / low carbohydrate / ketogenic diet.
- This formula is ideal for before and after training, between meals as a meal replacement and before bedtime.
- This formula acts as a fast and slow protein supply to the muscle. It sustains a steady amino-acid elevation for up to seven hours.
- The constant release of amino-acids helps prevent muscle break-down and keeps the body in an anabolic state.
- It promotes protein synthesis, particularly when consumed before and after a weight training workout.
- This formula has potent antioxidant properties both in muscle and in the liver.
- It also helps / stimulates to get a better blood flow to the muscle whilst training.
- The ingredients in the formula are high in vitamins and minerals.
- The ingredients make it easier for the body to absorb proteins and can boost energy levels for up to six hours.
Nutrition Info Per Serving For Women (30g)
• Protein 20,4g
• Fat 5,1g
• Carbohydrates 2,3g
• Calories 138,4
• Cholesterol 191,9mg
DIRECTION OF USE
1½ scoops per 200 – 250ml of water (or with 30ml cream).
Nutrition Info Per Serving For Men (40g)
• Protein 27,2g
• Fat 6,8g
• Carbohydrates 3,1g
• Calories 184,5
• Cholesterol 255,9mg
DIRECTION OF USE
2 scoops per 200 – 250ml of water (or with 30ml cream).
Ingredients per serving
Milk Protein (Whey Isolate or Whey Concentrate, Calcuim Caseinate), Egg Protein (Phosvitin) – Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Theronine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Yolk Lecithin, AA (arachidonic acid), DHA (docosahexanoic acid), Phosphatidycholine, Stevia.